Each day, Relay users make and receive calls through Maryland Relay. However, businesses that are unfamiliar with Maryland Relay often accidentally hang up on Relay callers.
Maryland Relay Partner is a free program designed to eliminate these missed connections by educating businesses on how to identify, receive, and place Relay calls. The program is open to all Maryland-based businesses. Other than a telephone, no special equipment is required to participate.
The Business Benefits
Maryland Relay Partner gives businesses the opportunity to:
- Connect with thousands of Relay users (including many in the State’s booming senior population)
- Increase sales
- Grow customer loyalty among Relay users
- Generate referrals from satisfied Relay users
Businesses that enroll in Maryland Relay Partner receive:
- Free on-site training with a Maryland Relay outreach coordinator on how to place and receive Relay calls
- Free promotional materials, including a Maryland Relay Partner window decal and digital website badge
- Free ongoing promotion of your business (and all Relay Partner businesses) by Maryland Relay to its users
- Free listing in the upcoming Maryland Relay Partner online directory
- Free access to a digital library of Maryland Relay training and promotional materials
How to Enroll
Call 800-552-7724 or 410-767-6960 (Voice/TTY) or 443-453-5970 (Video Phone) and ask to speak to an outreach coordinator about becoming a Maryland Relay Partner.
You also may complete our new registration form.