Telecom Billing Audit Services Master Contract - ADPICS Procedures
The following outlines the Purchase Order (PO) processing procedures for telecommunications billing audit services available through the Telecommunication Billing Audit Services Master Contract. All Executive Branch agencies are required to enter PO releases in State ADPICS against the blanket purchase order (BPO) #060B1400062. These procedures are effective 9-28-11. ADPICS questions should be directed to the FMIS Service Desk at Service.firstname.lastname@example.org or DoIT Procurement at email@example.com.
PART A: Task Order Request for Proposal (TORFP) Solicitation
- The agency releases a TORFP after creating an agency purchase order (PO). The PO number is used as the TORFP number.
- The PO must be a release against the DoIT Telecommunications Billing Audit Services Master Blanket Purchase Order # 060B1400062.
- The agency should establish and confirm the "ADPICS Initiating Department Approval Path" for agency approvals (Note: This is the agency's internal approval path and does not include DoIT or the BPW).
PART B: Award
Upon completion of Part A, the agency will be ready to make a TORFP award and finalize the PO.
- The agency will finalize the PO release against the DoIT Telecommunications Billing Audit Services Master Blanket Purchase Order (BPO) # 060B1400062 via the following process. Select the vendor to be awarded the TORFP from PCHL2349, the BPO Vendor Selection screen. There are six Master Contractors on the Telecommunications Billing Audit Services Master Contract, so use caution when selecting the vendor.
- 1133709878 SHAHEEN & ASSOCIATES INC
- 1202029956 INSPIRED DATA SOLUTIONS
- 1222564209 JOHN RICHARD ASSOCIATES INC
- 1270538510 DYNAMO-EXPENSE MANAGEMENT,LLC
- 1521526369 TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC
- 1522360341 E-RATE ELITE SERVICES
- Select the commodity on the PCHL2348, BPO detail screen.
- The agency may change the DOC type or use the default. A specific DOC type is not required for the PO.
- The PO will automatically be routed via commodity approval processing to DoIT for review and approval in ADPICS mailbox 060P1, level 800.
- The agency can monitor the status of the PO through ADPICS via the active document screen (PCHL 9220) or archive screen (PCHL 9230) for the purchase order.
- After the PO is approved and posted by DoIT, the agency will fax the PO to the appropriate Master Contractor.
- The agency shall follow-up with the Master Contractor directly concerning the status of the initial purchase as well as subsequent invoice and service concerns.