This is DoIT's master contract with NICUSA, Inc. (NIC) for self-funded eGovernment services projects. Oversight of the contract and prioritization of projects is managed by DoIT in coordination with a governance committee that reviews and approves all project work order requests.
NICUSA provides various eGovernment products and services including design, development, hosting, operation, maintenance and marketing.
See Work Order Process on right for next steps.
Services & Solutions
- Custom eGovernment application development and hosting
- Development of mobile applications of new or existing eGovernment services
- Secure, PCI compliant, electronic payment processing via credit cards, ACH (eCheck), or monthly account billing services
- Multichannel eGovernment service delivery capabilities, including Internet, IVR, mobile, and point-of-purchase solutions
- Content Management System (CMS) for website design, development & hosting
- Marketing plans that raise awareness and increase the usage of eGovernment services
- 24x7x365 customer support for end users via email, phone, and Live Help and technical support for agencies