Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+) ADPICS Procedures
- The following ADPICS Procedures are effective May 1, 2021. All Executive Branch agencies are required to create releases in State ADPICS against the blanket purchase order's (BPO's) as follows: BPO # 060B2490023 - used for renewal options and change orders on existing contracts. BPO # 060B0610032- used for ALL new contract awards.
- Agencies should create a reference BPO purchase release as the TORFP or RFR number.
- A reference BPO allows for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) subcontracting payment collection. Agencies should record MBE subcontractor payments (D-6 Form) in the PCHL2345 screen. Agencies can perform MBE reporting in FMIS and ANSWERS report system.
- View the CATS Plus Reference Blanket Purchase Order User Guide
PART A: Task Order Request for Proposal (TORFP) Solicitation
- ADPICS BPO security will be required for anyone who is planning on creating those document types in ADPICS. See your Agency FMIS coordinator to verify you have security or to fill out new forms. Also make sure the Subcontractor Entry Screen 2345 and the Subcontractor Invoice Information screen 2355 are also included in your request. Agencies are responsible for MBE reporting based on the CATS+ Master Contract procedures.
- Validate or setup your agency ADPICS Initiating Department Approval Paths. (Note: This is an agency’s internal approval path and should not include DoIT Procurement or the Board of Public Works).
- After the ADPICS document is created, it will remain unposted in ADPICS until the TORFP or RFR award process is ready for award.
- The initial vendor code on all reference BPO will default to 1002606044 CATS PLUS.
PART B: Award
- Upon completion of the TORFP or RFR solicitation, agencies will be ready to make an award recommendation. Prior to submitting the ADPICS reference BPO, agencies shall submit via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox all of the required award documentation.
- Post the reference BPO in ADPICS approval processing to DoIT Procurement for review and final posting.
- Select the Master Contractor to be awarded the TORFP from the PCHL2349, on the BPO Vendor Selection screen. There are many master contractors on the CATS+ Master Contract, so use caution when selecting the awarded Master Contractor & deleting all other Master Contractors copied over when the reference BPO was created from the Master Contract BPO.
- If the Master Contractor you want to make an award to is not on the CATS+ Master Contract BPO, email the Service Desk and request the vendor be added (vendor must be on DoIT website as awarded a contract). Include the vendor’s name, federal ID number and address.