To establish a Task Order (TO) for services under the CATS+ Master Contract, agencies must prepare and solicit a Task Order Request for Proposals (TORFP) under one of the 17 Functional Areas (FA) defined in the master contract.
Agencies must use the latest TORFP Template (version 4.01) to construct a TORFP for all submissions after September 28, 2017. Use of a different format or template version may increase ITPO's review time or, after September 28, 2017, may result in the TORFP being returned to the agency without review. Refer to the TORFP review policy for more details.
The documents below provide guidance for creating a quality TORFP:
|Secondary competition documents, such as a TORFP or RFR, will be issued to Master Contractors as a single functional area only. Scope of a TORFP may cross over into more than one functional area. However, the State will make a determination of the most appropriate functional area, prior to release of the TORFP/RFR.|
Further guidance and other resources specific to the three categories of TORFPs are provided at the links below. For each new TORFP, agencies should always access and use the latest template versions at the links below. Questions about developing a TORFP may be referred to the DoIT Procurement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- System Development / Enhancement
- Software Engineering (FA 5)
- System Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance (FA 6)
- Business Services
- Enterprise Service Provider (FA 1)
- Web and Internet Systems (FA 2)
- Electronic Document Management (FA 3)
- Geographical Information Systems (FA 4)
- Information System Security (FA 7)
- Application Service Provider (FA 8)
- IT and Telecommunications Financial and Auditing Consulting Services (FA 9)
- IT Management Consulting Services (FA 10)
- Business Process Consulting Services (FA 11)
- Tower Site Preparation (FA 12)
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (FA 15)
- Media and Training Center Support (FA 16)
- Documentation/Technical Writing (FA 17)