Meeting Live Streaming and Hosting Services – Town Hall Streams
ADPICS Processing Procedures
The following outlines the procedures for Meeting Live Streaming and Hosting Services available through Town Hall Streams (THS). All Executive Branch agencies are required to create releases in State ADPICS against blanket purchase order (BPO) #060B7400059. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com
- DoIT adopted two ADPICS documents for the Purchasing document numbering structure.
- Agencies should create a direct purchase order release as the document number if the service requested is to be paid in the current fiscal year.
- Agencies should create a reference BPO purchase release if repeated long term engagement is being paid over multiple fiscal years.
- A reference BPO allows for purchase order releases each year the long term engagement payment is due.
- Click here to view the Reference Blanket Purchase Order User Guide.
PART A: REQUEST FOR QUOTE
- ADPICS Direct PO and BPO security will be required for anyone who is planning on creating those document types in ADPICS. See your Agency FMIS coordinator to verify you have security or to fill out new forms.
- Validate or setup your agency ADPICS Initiating Department Approval Paths. (Note: This is an agency’s internal approval path and should not include DoIT Procurement or the Board of Public Works).
- Select the commodity from PCHL2348, BPO detail screen, for the service that matches the request. Delete all others that copied over to the reference BPO from the Master BPO.
- Select Live Stream Services, 92020 - STREAM
PART B: AWARD
- Agencies obtain a THS quote for the services needed.
- Process the direct PO or reference BPO in ADPICS approval processing to DoIT Procurement for review and final posting. Prior to submitting the ADPICS Direct PO or reference BPO, agencies must submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org the THS quote.
- Agencies may change the DOC type or use the default. A specific DOC type is not required since the commodity codes are linked to DoIT by commodity approval processing.
- The direct PO and reference BPO are automatically routed via commodity approval processing to DoIT Procurement for review in ADPICS mailbox 060P1, level 800.
- Agencies can monitor the status of the ADPICS document through ADPICS via the active document screen (PCHL 9220) or archive screen (PCHL 9230). In most cases, you will receive an email from DoIT indicating the updated document status.
- If a reference BPO is authorized by DoIT Procurement and posted, the agency will need to create a purchase order (PO) release from the posted reference BPO. The PO will also need DoIT Procurement approval. No additional documentation will be required for the PO approval. After DoIT approves the PO; the agency should sign and send it to THS.
- Agencies should follow-up with THS directly concerning the status of the initial purchase as well as subsequent invoice or service concerns.