Meeting Live Streaming and Hosting Services – Town Hall Streams Ordering Procedures
1. Determine agency service needs. In making service selections, it is recommended agencies consider the logistics of the event to be streamed and define appropriate technical requirements required for service in a brief statement of work.
2. Purchasing Agency requests a quotation from Town Hall Streams’ (THS) POC for services desired:
Town Hall Streams, LLC (THS)
3. Purchasing Agency verifies received pricing (choose one option) with the DoIT Contract Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DoIT Contract Manager: Scharrence Richardson
4. Upon approval of verified pricing and terms, Purchasing Agency creates and submits Purchase Order (PO):
- Create PO in ADPICS and follow all ADPICS procedures
- Submit PO via e-mail to THS POC.
5. Purchasing Agency should ensure THS confirms receipt of the Order.
6. Vendor Processing/Invoicing:
- THS processes the order: Processed means that the order has been completed, services have been accepted by Purchasing Agency, and any associated deliverables have been
- THS sends invoice to Purchasing Agency.
- Purchasing Agency verifies invoice and processes payment.